Friday, March 29, 2013

Foodgasm: Tempura and Max's


 Kaisen Raisu
Curry Gomoku Yakisoba
Kaisen Sizzler

 Crab and Corn Soup
 Max's Chopsuey Meal
Max's Budget Meal

Hi food lovers! This is a super late food post but just for the sake of sharing my food experiences with you all, I will still post it. :) I'm really in love with seafood and noodles specially if it's Japanese or Chinese. Our experience with Tempura (MOA branch) was a good one though their service is kinda slow. I just love their dishes aside from it's delicious, it's worth the money. My favorite dish is the Kaisen Raisu btw. :) Well, Max's on the other post is already a known resto because of the "simot to the bones" chicken trademark it is also tried and tested by many. I also love their pancit canton because it's very tasty! I'm getting hungry again. More food posts soon...


Eat well. Live well.

No comments: