Thursday, August 29, 2013

THE OLD JUMPER





;
Jumper: Fab, White top: Bazaar, Sunnies & Necklace: Forever21, Loafers: Cotton On

Old sCOOL OOTD it is! :) I can't believe that the jumper I'm wearing will still fit on me though I bought this piece way back when I was in my college/slimmer days. Haha. So, what's up with my style? I matched the gray jumper with a plain white top and white polka sunnies to balance the crisp and cool look. Loafers are friendly footwear whenever your wearing shorts it will never let you down specially if you have so many errands within a day. See my IG #ootd post for this here: http://instagram.com/p/dbncrfEhj5/

In the next three days, it's already BER month, beginning of Christmas countdown, new rest days at work, good bye Head Council for team Markrosoft and etc. So many changes that I need to look forward with a positive mind.


Sometimes you need to accept and just move on.

No comments: