Monday, October 22, 2012

SATURDATE

Pictures in this post are quite old already but for the sake of updating my blog I will post them.  I'm really challenged with the time in terms of blogging and doing some online stuffs. Huhu. I need time management and I will work on that this week.

Since Sat. and Sun. are my rest days, I never fail to have quality time with my boyfie. This is just one of those Saturdays for the month of October. 

Now Showing: The Mistress

 Yellow Cab Four Seasons


 First try of Jamba Juice and we're like Whoa! :)
Pimpled-face. :(

Top: Guess, Shorts: Market, Bag: from US, Necklace: F21, Watch: gift, Jellies: Market

Photos are from my phone. Sorry for some blurry shots. What do you think of my rainy get up? lol I will try to catch up with my kinda boring blog site. :)


Have a happy and blessed week ahead!

1 comment:

Eleigh Llaneras said...

Hi,
Nice blog!
Hope you check out my new online shop, Modaphiliac!

https://www.facebook.com/Modaphiliac?ref=hl