Thursday, May 01, 2014

TURN THE HEAT UP

Aztec Jumper Short and Sandals: Cotton On | Head dress: Broadway Gems | Arm Candies: Bazaar | Bag: Borrowed from Myka


Here's my last minute shopping OOTD last Sunday when I attended Netsol XIII: Turn The Heat Up party on my summer themed attire. I'm glad that I visited Cotton On cause I was able to achieve the look I want to have for the event. Well, you can never go wrong with the pieces they have in store from clothes, bags, shoes and etc., -- all nice and fab. :) I'm truly Cotton On! I decided not to wear my favorite kind of OOTD which is also my original plan and rather go for something simple (as always) yet so summer plus my arm candies are back and I love it! :) 

Have you also noticed my ombre inspired hair? What can you say? It's one of my goals and I'm so happy I finally made it. Thank you kuya Fred for my dream hair. :) Photos were taken by my friend/sister/office photographer (when Macky is not around), Dyan. :) Ask me about the party? One word, awesome! :) I love Netsol and I'm proud to be part of the account.

Here are some of the photos that night from different SLRs and cameras... :D

find me here. Lol. 


Enjoy and be happy while you inspire others and achieve your dreams.

1 comment:

promking said...

it was nice having you there yssa.

salamat sa pagkuha ng mic sa last part ng event at pagkanta ng

Say you'll stay. Dont come and go. Like you do. Sway my way. Yeah I need to know