Thursday, October 23, 2014

SHORT & IN AN INSTANT

Shirt: Macky's | High-waist Shorts: Bazaar | Leather Sneaks: F21
The after salon shots... :D

Hey, hey, hey! I finally said goodbye to my super long ombre hair that I managed for the past 10 months I think and got my early haircut last Oct. 13 in Bench Fix Salon, Market Market. It's early because I planned to have my haircut next month before our company party. Well, that day I just felt I'm really excited to have my new look (the Kathryn B. inspired look, haha!) so, there you go in an instant it's shorter than before. What can you say? For me, no regrets at all cause I really liked it. It feels so light and fresh. :) If you will ask me where's the 3/4 of my hair? It's still with me and will sell it soon to salon shops who buys hair for wig making. Hehe. Credits to my boyfie for my shirt and being my personal photographer that day that's why I have OOTD photos to post (rhyming) and that's why I also want to invest on white colored tops it looks good on me. I hope you find my style plain but not boring. The rest of the night was for dinner date, stroll and night walk. I'm happy indeed especially with my new look and as expected a lot of people were surprised. Some of the comments I received are: "bakit ka nagpagupit?, "sayang hair mo", "may pinagdadaanan ka ba?" "bagay sayo", "nagmuka kang bata", "di ba pag nagpapagupit ang baabe broken-hearted" and the rest are secret. Haha. I don't want to be called "feeling" so I'll leave it all to you. :*

An individual might change his/her physical appearance but you know he/she still the same old person you've known because maybe that person really deserve to change a part of his/her life in a different way. For those who really love their long hair and take good care of it for a long time, sometimes you have to have the heart to try something new and I'm pretty sure you'll love it. :)


Embrace your individuality. Love what you love without worrying about judgement.

No comments: