Sunday, June 21, 2015

EXPLORE SAGADA

Beautiful Keltipan
Day 1 OOTD
Touch down Sagada
Hanging Coffins
Trekk Life
Mini falls
Beautiful night fall

 Day 2 OOTD
 Lemon Pie (the best!)
I survived Sagada! :)
To MNL bound
Rainbow after the rain

Labor Day weekend: I never thought that I'll be able to explore the beauty of this place up north because to be honest I want to travel a lot but I'm afraid of adventures like this. I know it's ironic but after I conquered Sagada, I believe I was able to overcome my fears. I'm with Macky's siblings and cousins, traveled for like more than 6 hrs from Baguio, ate at all bus stop, had trekking in Echo Valley, had unlimited shots around the environment and a lot more. I'm loving nature and candid photos now. Hehe. Sagada adventure is just breath-taking and wonderful. I'm not sure though if I can visit this heaven again but I know I will.

Our stay is super limited but I 101% enjoyed every seconds, minutes and hours in the place so far far away from the city. I dare you to visit and conquer Sagada too. :)


Adventure is where you find yourself and start loving nature.

No comments: