Sunday, August 28, 2016

THE FAN BENEATH


Top: Bazaar | Pants: H&M | Sneaks: Bershka | Bag: Girbaud

Running errands on a very bipolar weather and can't decide on what to wear? I totally feel you and honestly it's one of my biggest struggles everyday. But let me give you my personal and simple tips on how to survive a busy day while wearing that nice OOTD -- 1st, go for something comfy to wear it can either be a cotton shirt or loose top. 2nd, choose to wear jeans or pants (it's up to you what kind of  jeans just make sure it matches your top). Don't wear a bottom piece that will make you feel uneasy while you are travelling. 3rd, go for leather sneaks or rubber textured shoe wear or slip-ons because nowadays there's always a high possibility of rainfall (I hate rainy days! Haha.) 4th, carry a small or medium sized bags and don't forget to bring your umbrella. :) Overall impact, simplicity at it's best! 

Enough of the OOTD part because the highlight of my post is my 4th hair tat below. So, if you'll just deeply analyze the title then you know what I mean. I mean, you. Let me try to connect... In the span of how many days not even a month yet I was able to prove and knew a lot of things -- combination of good and bad, real and unreal, facts and lies then my brain started to filter. So... Sometimes I wonder but most of the time I disregard because seriously what's the point. Sometimes, I don't get the part of "on and off" but it only means one thing and trust me it's really funny. Sometimes, unexpected scenarios happen and you'll just feel thankful about it.There are a lot of miracles happening everyday and all you have to do is open your eyes and appreciate all of those.

At the end of the day, it's always rewarding to celebrate your blissful solitude because you choose to go up and be enough while the fan is just beneath.


#4th


PS.
So sad that I missed the Hydro Music Fest. :(

No comments: