Wednesday, August 02, 2017

CLASSIC WHITE

Off Shoulder Top, Jeans and Sandals: TBazaar | Bag: Longchamp


Hello, August! I'm back from my busy/full of errands life and I should be sharing my Ilocos trip here with my love but we had so much photos so I decided to just keep it on my FB and IG feed. You can just scroll on my IG to find the photo album like post -- GY and the 8 awesome attractions in Ilocos and 2pm ATV ride around Hannah's . :)

Let me share my Kathryn like look from the last Trendsetter's Bazaar event in WTC. It's my first time to try this off shoulder top and I think I did a good mix and match here. What do you think? And do you want a quick tip on how I dress up? I keep it balanced so, I no longer do the too much skin showing look like wearing a tank top and shorts (unless I'm in the beach). Now, I prefer wearing tank top + tattered jeans or shirt + high-waist shorts in that way everything's nice and steady. :)

I'm in need of new clothes and I can't wait til the next Trendsetter's Bazaar, are you? If yes, better save up now and let's go bazaar shopping this Aug. 25-57 at Megatrade Hall. xoxo.

No comments: