Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CANDY CANE




Top: Cotton On, Shorts: Market, Belt: Market, Inverted Arrow necklace: Personalized Accessories, Bag: Tomato, Flats: Penshoppe

Hi! I missed this kind of posting on my blog and what's new, I'm wearing shorts again. Haha. It's too obvious that I do like this type of porma that's why I always make sure there's new to it and that I will not look boring. Anyways, this is my OOTD last Saturday when I went to BGC to unwind and to buy my new baby, a running shoes. I bought a pair from Fila and guess what? They have a super duper 60% off  sale on all items. :) Who dislikes sale items right? I'm also excited to pursue my summer plan of having a slimmer and fit body because I'm already gaining weight with my abnormal weekday schedule. Awwww. I downloaded Nike Training Club app on my iPod Touch too and I really just can't wait to burn my calories. 

Last Saturday is also the despedida party of my boyfie's aunt and cousins because they're migrating to US for good. It makes me feel sad because I really don't want seeing people saying goodbye with their loved ones.  :( It hurts big time but somehow you'll feel happy for them at the same time. Well,  I guess that's life and sometimes the only choice left for you is to accept and let things happen the way it should be. :) I'm such a drama queen. Sorry for that Cancers are really emotional. 


There's never right time, right time to say good bye. 
- Say Goodbye lyrics

No comments: