Monday, February 18, 2013

BLACK IS BEAUTY







Dress: Cotton On, Necklace: Bazaar, Ring: Gift, Bag: Tomato, Flats: Market

My Saturday night OOTD for our post Valentines dinner date with my one and only. I look so formal but with the dress I'm wearing and simple accessories, I find a class in my outfit (feeler) plus, the bag I'm using is a favorite.
Anyways, I really had fun last Saturday -- super bonding moment with Macky. We ate at Mesa located in Greenbelt 5 then we played and had videoke at Timezone. What's the coolest part? We played Deal or No Deal and in just 2 rounds, we got 100+ tickets already. Haha. We also bought our all time favorite J.CO! :) I know we celebrated VDay late but it really doesn't matter cause what's important is the love that we have for one another. <3


Love and inspire your special someone.

No comments: