Friday, March 29, 2013

SOMETHING PEACHY







Top and Studded Jeggings: Unbranded, Sling bag: Tomato, Sunnies: Bazaar, Arm party: Rkkr Stuff, Flats: Tomato

My super latest outfit post for the month of March and my summer heat ootd on a day full or errands last week. I'm too lazy to make porma on weekends cause for me it's my outfit rest day as well since I'm wearing different pieces of mix and match clothes everyday at work. While, the weather is bipolar and at times it's extremely hot outside, I decided to go for something cool and refreshing in the eye color of outfit -- peach/orange colors. I guess this is one of the perfect colors to survive summer heat because it will make you feel fresh all the time. And what can you cay about my studded jeggings? I'm just in love with it. It really caught my attention when I saw this from an ukay store as well as my top. Yes, I'm buying clothes at ukay and I'm not ashamed of it in fact I would love to shop there. :)

In my opinion, choosing the right pieces of clothes whether it's branded or not as long as you are confident enough to carry it, you'll look fab no matter what. :)


Summer is on. Let's get it on! 

No comments: