Monday, March 04, 2013

SPA DAY

Hello March! I had a long break from work since the end of February cause I'm on leave for 2 days and I had my rest day on weekend. I missed work, to be honest but I also wish to extend my leave. Haha. Well, since I want to have a GV for the month of March I decided to go somewhere to relax and free my mind body from stress and pressure at work. Macky and I go for Ace Water Spa experience that has been our plan since last year I think.  Yes it's our first time here! :) *Cameras are not allowed on the spa area so I wasn't able to take a lot of photos.



Dinner Date at Ace Coffee Lounge: CreamyPesto with Cajun Spiced Shrimp, Katsudon and Calamari

 What a small world I saw my schoolmate way back high school days and she's with her cousin. Hi Trisha and Eka. :) 

Top: gift, Bag: Cotton On, Shorts: Bazaar, Flats: Akita

We've consumed the 3 hrs for the spa from 5 pm - 8 pm and it's worth it! I'm really happy that I saw my schoolmate, Trisha that night cause we were able to do some chit chat and picture picture of course. I saw my grade school teacher also which is her mom and I'm touched that she still knows me after all. After the 3 hour spa, we had this superb diner at the Ace Coffee Lounge and the foods we ordered are extremely delicious! :) The over all experience is very very good -- the place, ambiance, staff, services, policies and etc. We will surely go back and by that time we are already with our friends and families, the more the merrier! :)


Take a deep breath and relax.

No comments: