Monday, May 27, 2013

LESS IS MORE







Dress from US, Flats: Artwork, Bag: Cotton On, Watch: Casio

Hi! Here's what I wore last Friday at SM Aura since I'm on leave and I really want to visit this new mall at The Fort. I've been reading a lot of tweets and posts about this place so, here's my version of it through blog. Haha. What about my outfit? I chose to wear this chic/comfy dress I bought months ago and matched it with my maong textured flats. I always prefer wearing flats whenever I will travel long to lessen the hassle (rhyming!)Noticed something different on my face? Yes, I have eye-liner and lipstick ON, thanks to my cousin for making me beautiful that day. Haha. To be honest, I'm not really into putting make-up when I go malling or going somewhere except it's an event or special occasion. Well, I guess it's time to learn this thing on my own I know simple make-up will do for beginners like me -- June plan. :) 

So happy I was able to shop at F21!!! They are on SALE!!! So, I bought 2 pairs of jeans, sunnies and accessories again. Anyways, I'm looking forward to visit SM Aura soon and I hope by that time all stores are already open and also there's Banappple or Brother's Burger. Haha. 


Life is beautiful. Live happy.

2 comments:

Mish said...

love the shoes! :) so cute!

XO, Mish @ http://www.mishrendon.com

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Thank you Mish! :) Are you going to BU5 this Sat.?