Saturday, June 08, 2013

PAGUDPUD, ILOCOS NORTE













Sunnies: Forever21, Bikini: Penshoppe, Black cover up: SM Slippers: Havaianas

Hello June! Hello Ilocos Norte! Summer isn't over yet for me. The 13 hrs of land travel is really worth it Hannah's Beach Resort is heaven and I'm so in love with this place. Everything is just relaxing and beautiful. This is one of the 3 places I'd like to go to this summer and it was a success. I love the foods at Hannah's resto, the hot spring swimming pool especially the banga pool, themed parks, play ground, ocean view, friendly people and crew and etc.

 I guess this is my first ever summer wearing a bikini. I know I don't have the coca-cola body but I'm just proud that I was able to maintain my Tae Bo and Popstar Fitnesse workout. So far, this is the outcome of it. :)

My summer 2013 will always remind me of this amazing experience. See you again soon, Ilocos Norte. :)


Summer love and back to school.

2 comments:

Emmerey Rose said...

Hi!! I haven't visit your blog for quite a long time... But I'll surely visit from now on.
Anyway, that place is soo great! and from the photos, you really had a good time!
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Hi Em. Thank you! :)
The place is like heaven. <3