Sunday, September 01, 2013

SEMI-CLASSY






Sheer top: Ukay, Leggings: Forever21, Bag: Tomato, Sunnies: Bazaar, Flats: Cotton On

So, here's my Bazaar For All Season outfit. I'm suppose to be wearing a pair of wedge but since I'll be travelling long and I'll stroll around the bazaar, I decided to just wear this classy Cotton On flats. I opted to wear something chic and posh that's why I go for gold accessories and a sheer top that will match the look (yes I bought my top from an ukay store and I'm proud of that) :) Whenever I'm in gold theme OOTD, the Tomato sling bag is the perfect partner because of it's black and gold details. I'm really in love with the style and just to share, my sunnies saved me from having a pale face on the photos cause I only had 2 hrs of sleep yesterday.

I love going to Bazaars because aside from the affordable prices I can buy pieces of clothes that are unique and really awesome. I'm excited to wear them na. Yay! :) Btw, a big thanks to Kat Valdez for adding me on the guest list. You can visit her site here: http://www.katvaldez.com/ :)

I don't have August #OOTDs post because I've blogged them all separately. :)


BER month is here and more bazaars soon.

No comments: