Monday, September 30, 2013

BROOKLYN 8

Top & Skater skirt: Cotton On, Leather Sneakers: Forever21, Arm Party: Rkkr Stuff & Diva, Watch: Swatch

I look like a cheer dancer with my OOTD or maybe it's because of the shirt print but either way, it's kinda cute. Another skater skirt outfit again on a rainy weather and just to share, this look came from a man's idea (yes from ze boyfie). He chose the cool-colored top and told me to match it with skater skirt and sneakers. It's not too bad right? Good job hon! :) Thanks for the trendy idea. Hihi. I also figured out that simple shirts can still be partnered with skirts like this though at first glance it looks like awkward. :D Lately, I'm into wearing summer themed OOTD on this time of the year and I don't know why I should be wearing like winter clothes but I can't seem to find any good pieces around. I'm also loving Cotton On shop already though it's quite costly I find the products worth the price. I like their 2 for 1200 tag for clothes and 2 pairs for 1000 or 1200 tag for shoes especially when it's sale cause it's really sale!

Anyway, I'm so full on our Saturdate at High Street day because we ate big time in TGIFriday's. It's like OMG with the foods and I need to burn those calories later. I'm still on my rest day by tomorrow so I need to be productive and after that I'm back to Hosting pod by October 1st. Yey! :)


Sometimes even though you've tried all your best to conquer it, it's still not good enough .

No comments: