Saturday, December 28, 2013

BLACK & GOLD

 
Peplum dress: bought from Kat V. | Bag: Tomato | Accessories: Forever21 | Wedge: Cotton On

Super throwback blog post. Here's my black and gold theme OOTN that I wore last Dec. 7 when I attended Limelight - Aegis Year End Party. I look so different here and I like it. Haha. What can you say about my peplum dress? It looks gorgeous, right? The lace detail at the back is my favorite part and I chose to wear a 2-inch  gamuza wedge to lessen the hassle of walking around the venue. And of course there's the never ending picture taking and stuff. It was a superb night indeed and I always look forward to this once a year event of Aegis.

Sorry for my not so related background on the first 3 photos. I'm in a rush and I lack time find a good place to do my so called "photo-shoot".


Sometimes you deserve to look different.

No comments: