Sunday, December 29, 2013

CONNECT THE SQUARES



Mid rib top: Bazaar | Skater skirt: Cotton On | Sling bag: Tomato| Accessories: Forerver21  | Wedge: Parisian

Hello! I look so chic with my QA & Training Team Christmas Party OOTD last December 21 and finally I had the guts to wear this mid rib top I bought during BFAS. :) I matched the top with just a plain black skater skirt, a  pair of Parisian wedge (tiis ganda mode) plus red lipstick (weapon for my pale face). We ate at Brazil Brazil located in Serendra and man! it was really food overload, pig out! -- pasta, rice, steaks, chicken, pork, meat, desserts and many more. We also had exchange gifts and I received a black with gold details sling bag from the QA Supervisor, Ms. Tina. Thank you! I love it! :)

After the event with my workmates, Macky and I headed to JC's place for our barkada's Christmas Party as well. Can you just imagine how dead tired I am plus how my tummy looks like? Lol. Booze night with friends til 5 in the morning but that's fine because I had super fun and I enjoyed both parties I attended. :)


Good friends are those who will not judge you despite of your imperfections.

No comments: