Monday, March 24, 2014

NEUTRAL

Tank top: Cotton On | Sweater: Penshoppe | Jeans and Necklace: Forever21 | Flats: Artwork

It's been a while and finally I'm back. It's good to be back here sharing my OOTDs. :) btw, here's my #TGIF/#aegisite #ootd entry taken last week by my super friend, Dyan (thank you my friend and my new photographer :D). I'm running out of clothes so I decided to be on semi-formal and I don't know what's the connection. Haha. I love the combination of tank top and sweater plus everything is just in neutral colors because I keep it stylish and simple that's my motto. :) I will also join in our company's #ootd something just for fun and because my agents encouraged me too.

Right now, I'm working on my certification as a Peer Trainer of Network Solutions and I'm hoping to pass my demo on the first run. God please be my guidance.


Embrace the beauty and opportunities of life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ganbatte kudasai yssa ^_^V kaya yan sa first run ^_^




-carlo^_^v

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Hi Carlo. Thank you! :)

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Hi Carlo. Thank you! :)