Wednesday, April 02, 2014

FEEL THE HEAT

Bikini: SM & Oxygen | Flops: Rubi | Sunnies: Fly 

It's summer time and I just got back from my super well spent vacay/weekend. I went to Laguna last Friday for Markrosoft's 3-peat Victory Getaway and Subic to unwind and relax last Sunday. :) This is my big break and my escape from reality before I handle a class for Batch 122 of Network Solutions next week. My bikini is just a mix and match from my closet because I ran out of time to buy a new set but I will on my El Nido trip either on May or June. :)

I'm back being a working lady and I have a lot of things to accomplish and attend to -- peer trainer certification, civil service exam, new hire class, wedding event, Nagsasa outing and etc. :) For 1 month, I'll be busy bee but I will find a way to update my OOTD posts here.


Enjoy and appreciate life now before it's over.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you hon.. 21x