Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NATURALLY

Dress: Folded & Hung | Silver Accessories: gift | Wedge: Cotton On

Here's my OOTD last Saturday when I attended the wedding of Marysue and Pedro in Subic, Zambales with my other Netsol workmates (credits to my friend Rommel for the shots). This dress I bought in Folded & Hung is just perfect for the motif of their wedding which is baby pink and silver. I also love pink and silver or gray combination. :) I'm also loving the wedge I bought from Cotton On because aside from the simplicity of the design it's so comfy that I can walk for hrs wearing it. Sorry for my haggard/pale but natural face without make up or anything because after my shift we traveled right away to the venue under the scorching heat of the sun. :/

This is the 3rd wedding event that I have attended in my entire stay in Netsol and I'm always grateful to be part of occasions like this because I got the chance to travel, enjoy and unwind with my friends. Well, what more I can say to the newly weds, Congratulations!!! :) best wishes!


Someday, someone will come into your life and ask you that you both go and get married. <3

No comments: