Thursday, July 10, 2014

LA BORACAY: HAWAIIAN & BY THE BEACH

Bikini: Roxie's | Sunnies: Bazaar

Here's my Day 2 summer OOTD in Boracay wearing something I borrowed from my cousin (thanks George'Roxie!) under the sunlight by the beach. I like the overall Hawaiian-like design of the bikini cause it's just crisp and gorgeous. What can you say? Haha. Anyway, pardon the terrace shots I'm only maximizing the view from our hotel because it's very relaxing and beautiful. 2nd day in the paradise is all about enjoying the sand, beach and stalls but first photo shoot. :) I can feel the hot weather on my skin, I can hear the waves, I can feel the fine sand and I'm feeling skinny/sexy to wear something above. Lol. Just to share some of the things Macky and I did on that day -- we ate at Jonah's (I really love their milkshake there), we bought pasalubong, we stroll around D'Mall, we had buffet for dinner and I surprise Macky with a slice of his favorite Mango Cheesecake because it's his birthday (it was drizzling that night and so I got sick the next day, too bad)

We didn't have the chance to have activities on our entire stay in Boracay because I got sick on our 3rd day there and it was very awful. :\ but the good thing there are meds and we were able to still have bonding with each other and enjoy our summer vacation held every June of the year. Also, please don't judge my not so perfect body I'm just proud of the outcome of my workout and my dream "project abs". Hahaha. And speaking of which, I will go back to my no pain, no gain life next week. Yay! :)

I still have one backlog post left from my Bora trip and it will be posted next week. If you have something in mind about my posts, please feel free to post a comment. I would really appreciate it. :)


Perfect summer with a lot of sunshine and happy thoughts.

No comments: