Friday, July 04, 2014

LA BORACAY: TERRACE & SUNSET


Hi everyone! Here's my Day 1 swim wear OOTD in the paradise of Boracay last June 24. It was very sunny and I got addicted in taking photos outside the window plane. Yeah! First time to have a daylight flight so I grabbed the chance. :) For the record, we traveled along with Joem Bascon and his girlfriend and I was like okay he's not really like the big actors I would love to take pictures with. Lol.

We stayed in La Fiesta Resort, Station 1 yes it's beach front if you will notice on the photos above. I rested for a couple of hours because I had my shift before this day. On the afternoon, Macky and I ate somewhere because I don't know it's just automatic that if we're together, we will eat wherever we want to then we had alternate photo shoot cause everything is just beautiful. :) It's already my second time around here and it still feels like it's my first time.

Top: Sun Kissed | Bikini: Oxygen | Sunnies: Bazaar | Board short: SM

Sunset is the best scenario whenever you are on beach. It's relaxing and calm. I really love it and I would love to live here forever. :) What can you say about my beach attire? The top I'm wearing is a favorite because I'm attractive to neutral/plain colors plus I find it sexy on me (but where is my abs here?). Lol. It's very rare that I find bikinis that are just enough for me so if I find the right fit, I'll go for it. :)

I'll post another blog for my Day 2 soon...



Life will always get better if you think of beautiful things.

No comments: