Sunday, August 31, 2014

REWIND TO 90's

Top & High-Waist Shorts: Bazaarr | Sling bag: AMBLVD | Checkered Polo: Macky's | Oxford Boots: Forever21

Before I say "Hi!" to BER months, here's my inspired throwback to 90's OOTD last week. I'm not really into wearing polo or cover ups but I guess that principle will change now. :) What can you say about this look? I still have to post my August OOTDs it's just that I'm busy bee again at work but I'm loving the feeling of being productive. Thank you God I was able to submit all the requirements for my reclassification as Lead - Trainer of Network Solutions. Yes! I passed my 3 month probationary period and I'm so proud of myself that I have to share the good news here. I don't know how I reached this far but all I know is I love what I'm doing and I'm happy with all the blessings I'm receiving right now. :)

Celebration soon... :)


But everything looks perfect from far away.

No comments: