Sunday, September 07, 2014

AUGUST OOTDs

Blouse: Thrifted | Necklace: Bazaar | Jeans: Forever21 | Wedge: Cotton On
Top: F&H | Scarf & Loafers: Cotton On | Jeans: Zara 
Tank top & Flats: Cotton On | Sweater: Penshoppe | Pencil Skirt: Bazaar
Dress: Fab | Sunnies: Bazaar | Bag: Shoebox | Wedge: Cotton On

Here are my #worklife OOTDs for the month of August. I usually dress up and take my OOTD look on Mondays or Fridays :) The usual office background is at my station. Haha. Well, for the description of each OOTD -- 1st photo is my super dress up look since Aegis will be transitioning to Teleperformance already and what a coincidence I have the same outfit with my Manager. Haha. 2nd photo is my trial wear of scarf I bought in Cotton On which I think looks good on me. 3rd photo is was my first time ever wearing a pencil skirt and I love it. The last photo was my kinda throwback OOTD from my college graduation last May 2012 and I wore it again during Batch 125 graduation last week.

I'll be meeting Batch 127 starting tomorrow plus they will only have 2 weeks of CST training. Good luck! :)


All the effort you are making will ultimately pay off.

No comments: