Saturday, September 20, 2014

DENIM ON DENIM

Top: Thirfted | Shorts: Fab | Bag: Cotton On | Sneaks: Vans

I have to admit that I really love my style here. Haha. A big thanks to my friend, Patty for convincing me to buy the denim top when we visited thrift shops last weekend. Yay! I didn't know denim on denim will look awesome until I tried and yes I'm wearing my fave sneaks again. What can you say? I thought of investing more kicks and sneaks vs. flats and wedges. Hmm. Anyway, this is my rainy Saturday OOTD when I attended the triple birthday celebration of my 2 inaanaks and cousin; well a simple family gathering as well. The rest of the night? Coffee/stroll night in Resort's World Manila. Well spent Saturday indeed. :) Thanks to my as always photographer for the shots. :$


Rock your own style and dance to your own beat.

No comments: