Sunday, February 22, 2015

LIVE FOR TODAY

Long sleeves shirt: Factorie | Ripped Jeans: Doll House | Sling bag: AMBLVD | Foot wear: Praiaz

Jambafied with Pacleb bros. :D 

This is suppose to be my Tagaytay OOTD but because the weather is not good, it became my usual Sunday look in High Street with Pacleb brothers. We just strolled in Market Market, ate in Wendy's then went to High Street, visited Fully Booked and finally we're Jambafied. My "live for today" top bought in Factorie is a favorite cause the design is so vintage-like then I matched it with a black ripped jeans and my on the go Praiaz foot wear. Thank goodness I don't have a bad hair day that night and yes I'm on my chocolate lippie. Lols. This is my another fave look so far. :) Any comments? 


How others see you is not important. How you see yourself means everything.

No comments: