Saturday, March 14, 2015

FLORA LOVE

Dress: Aeropostale, gift from Hon | Watch: Timex | Shoes: Praiaz

The OOTD I wore exactly a month from now and yes Valentines Day it is. I always like the idea of "less is more" so I decided to just be simple yet fab on the day full of sweetness and love. I didn't personally bought the dress I'm wearing it was a surprise gift from Macky and it's one of my favorite dresses now. He really knows my style though he's taste of fashion is sometimes kinda weird but unique and that's why I admire him. :)

So, we had a superb and lovely dinner at Chops Chicago Steakhouse, Greenbelt 5 and it was our first time there. I love everything in the resto and the steak! :) We had the usual stroll then had dessert in Pinkberry (first time also) a good good froyo place. It was a very special day indeed. I'm always blessed and thankful to have Macky in my life because though we fight, we seldom see each other and we have extreme opposites STILL at the end of the day, we choose to love each other. <3


Be happy. Be who you want to be. If others don't like it then let them be.
Happiness is a choice. And life isn't about pleasing everybody.

No comments: