Saturday, May 07, 2016

BAE

Top: @Shopstylehub | Shorts: Cotton On | Sunnies: Bazaar 


How's your summer going everyone? Me? I'm so beach deprived and I can't wait to go somewhere far away from the city to soul search again. So, let me share my recent look after so many weeks of hiding myself from the public. It' s hard to explain why I reached that point in my life but then I realized that I really don't have to hide just because there are people who really don't like me. If you like me, thank you and if you don't, that's not my problem anymore. True enough, right? Don't let other people ruin your happiness because they're so bored in their life and that the last thing they can do is to ruin others. Just keep going and do your thing. :)

Credits to my HS girl friend, Fatima for taking these shots. I really love it! I just added little filter from vsco for the vintage-like effect. If you'll ask, the BAE blog title stands for "Be An Example" you can also follow me on Instagram to see the photos again. lol @yssamaunay.

I'll be posting my summer/away from the city edition blog soon so watch out for it. xoxo.

No comments: