Thursday, May 19, 2016

SHADES OF GRAY

Cropped top: Chic | Skater skirt and glasses: Bazaar | Oxfords: Cotton On


Here's my Happy Mother's Day OOTD. How did you celebrate yours with your awesome moms? I really don't know what to wear on that day because it was very hot and I'm too lazy to go malls but I guess I was still able to come up with a chic/minimalist style. What do you think? Thanks to my cousin Meg for taking the first 2 tumblr-inspired photos and to mama for the last photo (my mom is a good photographer as well, hehe!)

I don't know if you also love gray color but I do. You can also match color gray with strong colors and white. It depends on your clothing style too. :) Anyway, I'm just counting days before I leave this city. I really need a break from everything and I will surely blog my experience I just hope it won't rain. :/ xoxo.

No comments: