Saturday, October 22, 2016

YSSA THE EXPLORER

Jumper Dress & Glasses : TBazaar | White top: Cotton On | Bag: Thrift Store | Sneaks: Whoopy


Sharing what I wore during the last day of Windows Training which is also our Graduation Day held last October 2 and yes, I'm on my fave white sneaks again. Haha. This is also the reason why sometimes I'm not on weekends off and sometimes I get long weekends off. Haha. I've learned a lot from the training and I what I liked the most is the hands-on activities. Thank you, Equinix for this opportunity and Pheonix One for the completion certificates.

Another backlog post for this month and stay tuned for more. :)

Dedicating this post also to my future new, I know you're just out there and I'm not in a rush, I'm still healing and that's why I'm posting the fave quote I read somewhere by Rupi Kaur...

I want to be full on my own.
I want to be so complete.
I could light the whole city and then
I want to have you cause the two of us combined could set it on fire. 🌙🌸
#feelingfree

No comments: