Friday, October 28, 2016

FETTY WAP CHALLENGE

Finally! The better late than never Fetty Wap Challenge video is up on my YouTube and blog. I told you guys I'll upload a vid as promised from my Nobody's Better post. Haha. And because I can't do it alone, with me are my OTL girls; Tin and Ate Jhei on our tank tops and sneaks. What an achievement to dance on street/park with people walking and watching but we don't mind because we just really want to have fun and be crazy for just one night. Lol.
A big thanks and credits to our super patient and supportive Videographer, Nhel Santos. Yay! :)

Taken last Oct. 15 after our girls night out at Rue where we celebrated the despedida of Ate Jhei over good food and caramel beer. A lot of things happened in just one day and every single part of it was very memorable. For the meantime, enjoy the video and I know it's not quite but we are just spreading good vibes to all. Peace yo!



My OOTD on the vid will be posted soon. xoxo.

No comments: