Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BACCALAUREATE MASS | DESPEDIDA | ROB

STI College - Makati's Thanksgiving Mass for the graduates of SY 2011-2012 happened last May 28, 2012 at Holy Cross Parish.



I became part of the offertory, I offered wine for the priest while my mom was asked by our Guidance Counselor to read the prayer of parents during the mass.


After the mass...


w Ms. Heidy and Ms. Lai 

Outfit - Polo & Pants: Next Jeans, Bag: Bazaar, Shoes: Tomato

After all the picture taking... I rushed to my barkada's despedida. Awww. I'm gonna miss her big time. :(

Me, Joselle a.k.a Bigma & Amhie

Amhie and I are the early birds. Haha. Bigma, be safe and we'll see each other soon.

Since my mom is waiting for me at Rob. Manila, I left Bigma's place by 6 pm. I saw my seatmate(Nelle) and her cousin Diane too. 

Crepes & Cream time! (Crepes & Cream Delight for me and Mango Mania for mama)


We just had dessert, bought some stuffs after we eat then, go home and rest. :)

5.28.12





No comments: