Friday, May 25, 2012

BEHIND THE BLOG TITLE

Whoa! Exactly May 25, 2012 my first ever blog post. I can't believe that I'm back to blogging again. I've been very busy all through out my college life, I guess? Anyways, I'm just so inspired with all the blogs (esp. fashion blogs) that I'm following and reading so I decided to create one for myself. :)

Thinking of a unique and catchy blog title is the hardest part of all. Wheew! For my blog, it ended up with the blog title you're seeing in my page right now. I'm a wanderer by heart, I love color pink and yeah I own a pink notebook/diary where all my plans, goals and shopping list are written. 

Fan from Landmark, Sony Digital Camera, BB Curve, Pink Notebook from Apostrophe, iPod Shuffle
The reason behind my title are these stuffs especially my pink notebook/diary which is my life too. Sorry for the picture quality. Here are my other stuffs, the "Red stuffs" that I also love. 

Purse from Artwork and Wallet received from exchange gift
I'm still working on my blog so many things to fix before I can share and advertise it publicly. Please bear with me. :)


xx Yssa

No comments: