Monday, May 28, 2012

NAIL SPA DATE

I got this fab prize/experience from the blog contest of Ms. Tara Cabullo. A "Nail Spa Date" at Beauty & Butter salon. I can't even remember the last time I had salon to pamper myself and have nail art so, I just tried my luck, joined her contest and answer the question. Luckily, I won! :)


I'm with my ever supported and sweetest mom in the world.


Beauty & Butter SM Megamall branch


w Ms. Tara :) visit her beauty blog here: http://www.chroniclesofvanity.com/


Cute logo of B&B, GC Wintermelon Milk Tea from Ms. Tara (she's so sweet!) and free use of iPad for apps, games and net browsing.
 "I love B&B"

Pampering session...


Hand Paraffin. I love this one. Hehe. :)


Pie, Ms. Tara and ME. Happy girls! :)


So many cute and beautiful colors to choose, I'm confused. 


Meet ate Mariz (I love her headband) she's so nice to me and she did a great job on my mani and pedi. Thank you po! :)


Taadaaa! I love my nails. Hihi. Pastel inspired colors for my mani and baby pink plus flower design for my pedi. 


unorganized stuffs.


After the pampering session. SMILE! :)


I just love everything at Beuty and Butter! :) I love the chikahan moments with my new gorgeous friends. Ms. Tara is truly humble, sweet and nice. Thank you again for this awesome "kikay" experience it's such a pleasure meeting you. I hope to meet you again soon.


Rest and eat something sweet. Krispy Kreme


Rompers: Bazaar, Bag: AMBLVD, Jellies: thrifted Watch: gift
5.27.12

I bought the rompers at the SuperSale Bazaar. Thank you Ms. Maris for the 10% discount. :) 

My nails are ready for Baccalaureate Mass and Graduation Day! Yeyyy!

2 comments:

whispersofmylife said...

nice meeting you :) Congrats too and all the best. Pamper again :)

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Thank you Ms. Pie. :) God bless po.