Monday, June 18, 2012

BLACK & STRIPES AT MAFBEX

I just want to share my delicious experience at the 6th Manila Foods & Beverages Expo event last Saturday, June 16 at World Trade Center. It's a 5-day expo where you'll witness the skills of different culinary experts, learn from seminars and most of all... food tasting.


I won tickets from certifiedfoodies Thank you so much! :)


I love the biscuits here esp. the Le-Mond Mango flavored cream puff sandwich



I'm attracted with the fountain.

Sweets <3


Colorful sweets. Some are made from Davao.

Shakey's On Wheels

Yummy fries!!!

I love the Taiwan Sausage we ordered here.

Something to quench our thirst




My hon's favorite. :)

Favorite drinks

Satisfy your craving

Blueberry Milk Tea from BubbateaLicious first time and it's so good!

Aside from the yummy foods there I also got the chance to watch those breathtaking bartenders from different schools. They are so WOW! :)

I'm vain here. Sorry. I'm in love my outfit especially the stylish summer pants I'm wearing. I won this from Only the marvelous giveaway and it's a product from Miss Mannequin. What I love about the pants is it's so comfy to wear plus I like it's color and unique style.
See and know more about Miss Mannequins' products here: Miss Mannequin Clothing Line 
Thank you so much again! :)


Top: Fab, Pants: Miss Mannequin, Bag: My mom's collection
Owl necklace: Apostrophe, Charms: Love Diva, Jellies: Market


How's your weekend, everyone? Happy Father's Day to all great dads out there. :)
6.17.12

3 comments:

The Mommy Roves said...

so many things to find pala in mafbex! great outfit :)
Rovie,
RK Manila Shoes , OASAP and FIRMOO giveaways on The Bargain Doll! Hope you can join! :)

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Thanks Rovie. :) Sure, I will! :) Thanks for the info.

deutsch polnisch übersetzung said...

No I got really hungry!
So much wonderful food.