Saturday, June 09, 2012

PH FW SHIRT & KOREAN FOODIES

TGIF! and Hello, Pasig again. I had to replace the shoes I got from the PFW bag I won from SM-GTW contest. Good thing it's my mom's rest day so she accompanied me even though the location is too far. Thanks mom! :) 

I just love my shirt. Hihi. I decided to wear this very ordinary kind of outfit cause I'll travel long under the sun. 

My Parisian Comfy


Love Diva accessories


After having a little walk in Silver City Mall, we went to SM Megamall to have our early dinner. Mr. Kimbob it is! :)


Mine is Bibimbob

Katsudon for mama

Mr. Kimbob is one of my favorite fast food store in the food court of SM Megamall and SM Makati. Whenever I feel so hungry this is my satisfaction. So worth it, so healthy and so full. You should try it too! :)

And what a coincident that my dessert is also a Korean food it's "Oishi Manju" a very delicious and irresistible cake loaded with luscious custard or rich mocha filling baked from an automatic oven. I wasn't able to take a picture of it but you can just browse their FB page. I'm loving Korean foods! :)

Top: SM-GTW prize, Bag: ABAKADA, Shorts: Market, Shoes: Marithe Francois Girbaud


How's your TGIF? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the red shoes <3
that's one of my wishlist ;)

www.christyferamaria.blogspot.com