Sunday, June 03, 2012

I'M AT BLOGGER'S UNITED 3

The dream event of my life has finally arrived, Blogger's United 3. Though I'm still sleepy and tired from our family outing before this event plus it's also raining, I was able to make it! :)
Thanks for the free tickets Ms. Cheys and Ms. Reg :)

Since, it's raining I just wore a very simple outfit. It's kinda awkward cause I'm too simple for the bloggers I admire but it's also okay cause I was able to have pictures with them. Yayyy! :)


I'm w Ms. Vern Enciso and her sister Ms. Verniece Enciso <3

Hello Ms. Laureen Uy <3

Booth of Ms. Patricia Prieto <3

at around 8pm...

While going downstairs, I saw Ms. Camille Co <3

Accessory shopping before going home

Mustache shirt: Online Shop, Jeggings: Never Been Kissed, Bag: ABAKADA, Jellies: Thrifted

What's inside the Clear Bag? :)

Thanks again to my boyfie for the photos.


I saw a lot of other bloggers there but I wasn't able to take pictures with them. I got shy. Hihi.

Though I didn't stay that long in the event, I'm really blessed and happy that finally I got the chance to meet and say "Hi!" to the bloggers that I'm just seeing in their blog photos. Call me "mababaw" or what but it's a big deal for me cause I'm truly a fan of great bloggers/fashion icons like them. :)


How's your #BU3 experience? :) <3
6.2.12

8 comments:

Maria Regina P. said...

i love your mustache shirt! :) bongga talaga pag nakita or nakapag picture ka with your favorite bloggers :)

♥ Maria
http://imavintagebee.blogspot.com/

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Thank you Maria! :) We have the same name "Maria" hihi.

Keeza Villanueva said...

lucky you for having pics with the best fashion blogger.:) I saw your blog thriugh Tara. Anyway, i just started blogging too.
let's follow each other. add me through GFC.

www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Hi Keeza. :) Thanks for viewing my blog. I just added my GFC widget so, yah let's follow each other. :)

Keeza Villanueva said...

I added you up sis! :) and hope we win Safira's giveaway... winner ang items up for raffle db?hehe

www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Thank you!!! :) Yes, super winner!!! :) Good luck to us.

Anonymous said...

Awesome ! lucky you that blogger united was held in Philippines:)
mind to follow each others ?

warm regards from Indonesia.

www.christyferamaria.blogspot.com ;)

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Hi! :) Thanks for following. I followed back. :)