Sunday, July 01, 2012

Blue.Bipolar.BGC

I'm back! It's been a week or two since I posted a blog about my "gala" experience. I've been busy with my training and completion of requirements for my work and just last Saturday (June 30) I had the chance to hang out and enjoy my rest day. :)

This is what I wore in the I'm Shoe In Love event. It's the biggest shoe sale event of the year and luckily I won free tickets for the event so I grabbed the chance to check those cool sale items.
The weather on that day is kinda bipolar so I decided to wear my one and only crocs instead of wearing flats. I hate rainy days especially when I have "gala".



My boyfie/best friend/photographer

 My all time favorite sweets (esp. Red Velvet cupcake) only from Sophie's Mom


 Hello, BGC.

Top: Roxie's collection, Inverted Triangle Necklace: Personalized Accessories, High waist shorts: Love Trends, Bag: ABAKADA, Shoes: Crocs(market) 

The high waist shorts I'm wearing is actually one of my favorite from all the shorts I have. :) Check out Love Trends' collection for more items. While, the Inverted Triangle Necklace is the 2nd prize I won from Personalized Accessories but this time it's from the blog giveaway of Ms. Ava. :)


Goodbye June, Hello July! :)

1 comment:

sites de traduction said...

Where are the pictures taken - in which city?