Monday, July 16, 2012

BIRTHDAY CELEEBRATIONS

I just turned 21 last July 6 and there's nothing more I could wish for because I know in my heart that I'm blessed and I will always be thankful. Honestly, I don't have any specific plans on my birthday but then God gave me reasons to celebrate and be happy on that day. I celebrated my birthday thrice and here are the stories behind it...

July 6:

Surprise from my NSI Batch 108 trainees. Letters & a cupcake
Thank you to my girlfriends, G-force. I know they planned this one. I'm so touched. :)

Surprise date from my one and only. We watched The Amazing Spider Man, ate at Bon Chon and had DQ for dessert. Thank you hon and ILY. :)

Top: Bazaar, Satchel bag: Bazaar, Watch: Swatch, Accessories: Love Diva Earrings: Forever21, Flats: Market

July 10:

Mama planned for a small post birthday celebration at home with my aunts, cousins and close friends.

Amber's Pancit Puti is really a must try. It's really good! :)

Haggard because of my training but I'm happy.

Thank you mama for making this celebration possible. I love you.

July 14:



Spicy Chiken Adobo, Tokwa, Dynamite, Cheese sticks and Emperador

My beloved OTL barkada. :)

After how many months of not seeing each other because of conflicting schedules, we're able to set a date to have a reunion and to celebrate the birthday of Macky, Kenny, Jc and yours truly. I'm truly grateful and lucky to have these people in my life. They will be forever treasured in my heart. I love you OTL.


Next year ulit ha? :) 
Anyways, How's your July so far everyone? 

3 comments:

Miss Ish said...

Happy birthday to you! Looks like you had a fun time celebrating indeed.

How I wish we have DQ here in Cebu.

btw, if you have time, join my DfabShop Give-away

Thanks!

RaeAbigael said...

Happy Birthday! and more bdays to come :)))

visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com
and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty! ^^)

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Thank you lle. DQ is the best. :) Thanks for the info about your giveaway. I'll surely join. :) Let's follow each other through GFC. :)

Thanks Rae. Let's follow each other through GFC. :)