Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Foodgasm: SBARRO & CHOCOLAT

Every time I have hang outs, I love taking pictures of the foods I ordered before I eat them. I don't know why but it's been my routine that's why I thought of blogging about these foods under "Foodgasm" blog title. I'll also share my experience and add reviews about it.

Baked Ziti w/ Alfredo sauce & Meatball 

One of my favorite especially with Alfredo sauce and I bet there are lots of people who also crave for this superb pasta.

Chicago Deep Dish 

Pizza with different kinds of meat. Sbarro is one of our favorite dining place. Me and my hon had been to Sbarro several times already and we really do enjoy eating there. :)


I've heard of this food store from my friend and since I'm into eating sweets, I didn't hesitate to taste Chocolat's cakes (MOA branch). I already blogged my very first experience in Chocolat when I attended PH Fashion Week, I ordered Death by Tablea and all I can say is... "First time and the best!" My second time, I ordered Deep Dark Classic and for my third time...

Chocolate Caramel

NY Cheesecake for hon

Red Velvet cupcake for sharing

Prices are really affordable and worth it. Just give it a try! :)


More food posts soon...

3 comments:

noone said...

these desserts look delicious, yum!

Anonymous said...

this all looks so delish! the pasta looks the best though :) cute blog girl

http://www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com/

Eleigh Llaneras said...

OMG Chocolat!!! ***drooling***