Sunday, November 04, 2012

BLUSH

Bazaars are everywhere now because Christmas season is fast approaching just like the Superb Super Sale Bazaar held at World Trade Center last month and etc. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend because of low cost budget (awww!) but when I found out that there will be another bazaar coming up where bloggers will sell their stuffs and all, I told myself that I will not let this moment pass again.

So... Here's what I wore last Saturday at the Bazaar For All Season held at Elements Tent, Centris. Mr. Sun is up, the weather is super hot and I will be travelling quite far that's why I decided to wear a comfy yet chic outfit. This is my typical porma actually. Haha.




My Fibrella saved me against the heat
Top: Onion Laundry, Sunnies: Bazaar, Necklace: Personalized Accessories, Arm Party: Love Diva, Shorts: Bazaar, Flats: Penshoppe


How's your November so far? :)

No comments: