Sunday, November 04, 2012

ME & BAZAAR FOR ALL SEASON

I love going to bazaars because this is also an opportunity for me to meet and greet the bloggers that I'm just following on Twitter, Facebook and their personal fashion site. During the Bazaar For All Season, it's my first time to see other bloggers and so I didn't hesitate to ask if I can have a photo with them. Gosh! They are all WOW! :)

with Ms. Aisa and Ms. Ana
Thank you for the free passes. :)
with Rhea and Kat
My fellow Concordianas. :)

Hi to Chesca and Raiza! :) I also saw other bloggers but I was too shy to approach them. :/ I will next time. :)
Thanks to my one and only for the pictures.
What's next after a long stroll? Eating time! EBI meal from KATSU and Shawarma Rice for honnie (my photographer)
I'm all set and ready to go home. 


Who went to the Bazaar For All Season? How's your experience? :)

1 comment:

A N A G O N said...

Thank you so much for this post, and for visiting us sa bazaar, and always supporting us bloggers! :) <3