Sunday, November 18, 2012

I AM COTTON ON

 Photo souvenir at Cotton On's photo booth  
 Thank you Cotton On PH



Cotton candy from Cotton On. :) I'm like a kid again.

The long travel going to SM North is worth it because I was able to use my 500 discount coupon at Cotton On and I didn't just get one but I got three. Haha. I'm so excited to shop because it's my first time here and I'm really happy with the items that I bought (how I wish I could buy them all) I only purchased what's on my priority list. I will definitely go back and buy more stuff at Cotton On. :)

 Top: Bazaar, Necklace: Personalized Accessories, Studded belt: YRYS, Armparty: Love Diva, Bazaar & Swatch, Shorts: Bazaar, Flats: Solemate

Vintage rings: YRYS & Bazaar

What's new? I'm on my typical outfit again. I'm a shorts-shirt-flats girl look every weekend. I always keep my style simple yet trendy. 

How's your November, everyone?


No comments: