Monday, December 17, 2012

A PINKY PROMISE

Saturday after shift attire for World Bazaar Festival, biggest bazaar event of the year held at World Trade Center, Pasay. I haven't sleep yet so sorry for my haggard-whatever face. Haha. I still managed to look fine though deep inside I wanna rest cause I've been sleepless for the past few days.
Shopping is one of my favorite past time (if I have budget) especially on this season. I also promised to myself before that once I get a job and earn money on my own I can buy anything I want. So I grabbed this chance to pamper myself with awesome goodies and foodies at the bazaar.
My favorite cropped top and bronze jeans :)



 Top: Onion Laundry, Bag: from US, Bronze jeans: Dollhouse, Accessories: Bazaar and Rkkr Stuff, Flats: Bazaar

Blogger's United 4 event was also held at WTC however, I wasn't able to stroll and stay long  I guess I'm too late for the good pieces to buy from my idol bloggers and because there's just so much people in the place. I will make "bawi" next time. Haha.


How's your bazaar experience so far? :)

2 comments:

Mish said...

Love those pants! They actually look really comfy! :) Anyway, how was BU? Missed it again this time. :|

XO, Mish @ http://starmishie.blogspot.com

YSSA MAUNAY said...

Hi. Thanks for that. :) BU4? Super crowded as in. :/ I wasn't able to stroll long. Nakakahilo ang dami na tao.