Wednesday, December 26, 2012

BLACK, WHITE AND PINK

Last December 23, 2012, we had our annual Christmas party with my OTL barkada. I've decided to finally wear this sheer blouse I bought from a bazaar last year. I know it's been too long well I bought it so I have an investment of good pieces of clothes to use in the future. I guess this is the right time for me to wear it. 
It's too late for me to notice that I'm wearing all black and I have no choice but to go for it so I just add something that will make my style look chic and nice (rhyming, eh?) Haha.





Sheer blouse: Bazaar, High-waisted shorts: Love Trends, Pink Mustache Necklace: Bazaar, Owl ring: Genevieve Gozum, Black flats: Market

I love this outfit. It's quite classy but simple the sheer blouse and the high-waisted shorts says it all. Hihi.


Love your friends.

No comments: