Monday, December 10, 2012

SHIMMERING BLACK

Here's what I wore last night at Aegis' Year End Party held at One Esplanade, Pasay City. The theme of APlus Party is red carpet so I decided to wear something simple/common yet WOW and trendy. Black and silver ang peg!





 Dress: Soiree, Bag: SM, Bangles: Mom's, Silver Accessories: Gift, Shoes: CWomen

Now, I'm loving mullet dresses. It's perfect for night occasions like this and so lady when it comes to fashion. I'm happy with the outcome of my hair and make up and the way I look with  the mullet dress. I'm also flattered with the compliments from the people at the party last night . I must thank the hair and make up plus the dress. :D Anyways, this is another one of a kind event of my 2012 cause I became closer with my co-agents at Network Solutions and yes my first office party ever. :)


How's your Christmas parties so far? :)

No comments: