Sunday, June 23, 2013

FEELING SKINNY







Tank top & Shorts: Fab, Necklace & Earrings: Forever21, Watch: Swatch, Bag: Aeropostale, Floral Sneakers: from US

Saturday OOTD for a swimming birthday party celebration at Air Force Swimming Pool. I decided to keep my style cool and comfy because it'll be a long day (indeed it was) I chose to wear sneakers to match it up with my favorite aero bag. Just so you know, this outfit really defines my personality - love for color pink and shorts it also defines me for being so down to earth. I always go for shorts instead of skirts and pants whenever I have errands simply because it's easy to mix and match with any kinds of top and foot wear.

Anyways, last night's road trip from Pasay to Makati and back to Pasay again is very tiring but worth it because we were able to watch World War Z. Have you already watched it? I never thought that it will be that awesome! :) A must watch movie.

Do I look skinny or am I just feeling skinny? Haha. Well, I guess my Tae Bo and dance workout plus diet are really effective, that's a good news. :)


Rainy season is on. Always keep safe.

No comments: