Sunday, June 30, 2013

JUNE #OOTDs

Aztec top: Bazaar, High-waisted short: Love Trends, Silver sandals: Cotton On
Tank top and shorts: Fab, Bag: Aeropostale, Floral sneakers from US
White top: F&H, Galaxy leggings: Bazaar, Sling bag: Bazaar, Necklace: F21, Flats: Penshoppe
Floral dress: Tomato, Spike necklace: F21, Watch: Casio, Denim flats: Artwork

Before this day ends, let me share some of my simple and so me OOTD within the month of June. I'm also thinking of adding this section on my  future blog posts every end of the month since I don't have all the time to blog if I have new outfit post. See my other photos via my Instagram account yssamaunay you can also follow me if you want.

Yay! Hello July again tomorrow. It's my birth month, it's 1 week from today and I'm turning 22. I have no plans yet for my special day but I'm sure it will be a good one. :) Rainy season is here so be safe everyone! Simple tip: always bring umbrella and slippers in your bags. 


Bye June. Hi July!

No comments: