Tuesday, July 09, 2013

BITS & PIECES






Cropped top: Akita, Shorts, Flats, Shades: Bazaar, Watch: Casio

First style post for the month of July and this is already an achievement for me. Sorry for the not so clear shots because I only use my iPod touch pinkberry in taking photos. :/

Here's what I wore last Saturday on our Despicable Me 2 movie date with ze boyfie. Everything is just bits and pieces from head to toe (am I that skinny? Haha!) Yay! I'm so in love with my dark blue cropped top cause aside from the fact that it's comfy to wear, I feel that I'm sexy too. Haha. So, I matched it up with a vintage shorts and plain black flats to balance the look. I always make sure that my every porma will turn out into something simple yet trendy. :)

What can you say about my last photo, me wearing a cap? I know right I'm vain but I just to see if it looks good on me. What's your comment? :) I'm thinking of buying one soon and have an outfit post about it. Btw, Despicable Me 2 made my Sunday night! I feel like I'm a kid a again when I'm watching the movie. Minions and Agnes are the cutest!


Life is beautiful. Live beyond the limits.

No comments: